Two Way Radio Communications to cut site mobile costs
18 November 2009
If your company is spending a small fortune on mobile telephone bills, perhaps it may be time to consider Wall to Wall Communications' on-site Two Way Radio.Two Way Radios are making a huge comeback especially when it comes to On-Site Radio Communications. At Wall to Wall Communications, they have found, surprisingly enough, that there are many companies using mobile phones and pagers to communicate within an office building, campus, factory or construction site as well as many other types of business locations. Yes the phone may work, however, does it really make sense to spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of pounds on mobile and pager bills? More often than not the answer is ‘no’.
Why pay so much money to talk to employees regardless of if they are a just a floor away, a few blocks away, or in fact anywhere in the UK. Instead of this you could have your own On-Site System. These systems usually consist of two way hand held radios and possibly a base station repeater that amplifies radio signals to penetrate through walls, buildings and underground garages, this will then dramatically increases your talk range. Worrying about mobile reception, or lack of it, can be a thing of the past!
These simple systems are easy to use and should you require it, Wall to Wall can also provide full training. One of the best and most exciting benefits from having your own On –Site Two Way Radio System is that there will be no monthly air time bills to worry about. Surcharges, overages, and hidden taxes are a thing of the past for customers who switch to Two Way Radio On-site Systems with Wall to Wall Communications. No more expensive mobile or land line bills.
You pay for the equipment and licensing (if required) and that is it. You can talk for as long as you want, from offices to building sites, Two Way Radio On-Site Systems get you communicating with your staff at the push of a button. Another great benefit of this type of system is the dependable and durable nature of the radios themselves as well as the batteries and huge range of accessories.
There are a wide variety of excellent products on the market. As an ISO accredited independent company Wall to Wall Communications are authorised main dealers and direct agents for all major two way radio manufacturers including Motorola, Icom, Tait, Kenwood and Simoco. Wall to Wall are able to use their purchasing power and expertise to offer you a highly competitive service.
Why not let them evaluate your current system and establish if your requirements meet your unique and specific communications needs. A selection of two way radios and a repeater can save you thousands of pounds and change the way your company communicates.
Get in touch with Wall to Wall for an informal chat with a dedicated sales executive who will take you through everything you need to know about Two Way Radio Systems. After 30 years trading, Wall to Wall Communications pride them selves on excellent customer services and a personal and individual approach to each client.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/02/2014 - To Diet or Not To Diet
- 10/12/2013 - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
- 10/12/2013 - Welcome to Sales Grotto
- 21/11/2013 - Doctor Who 50th Celebrations at Excel London
- 21/11/2013 - Movember - Not Just For Boys!!!
- 11/11/2013 - Who Braved Tulleys Farm Shoktoberfest - 2013
- 29/10/2013 - Wall to Wall Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan
- 20/08/2013 - Retail success for Ultra Floor
- 20/08/2013 - Kenwood House – Live by the Lake
- 30/07/2013 - Wall to Wall on Safer Sutton Committee
- 25/07/2013 - Artist brings Hytera DMR Radios to Arctic
- 24/07/2013 - Wall to Wall bucks employment trend
- 08/07/2013 - Cowdray Park Polo Club
- 12/06/2013 - Haunch of Venison Gallery combines with Christie's
- 12/06/2013 - Stunning modern style Icon Hotel on Oxford Street
- 30/05/2013 - A new, compact and rugged radio system successfully deployed for Byrne Bros by WTW Bespoke Systems Team!
- 20/05/2013 - Wall to Wall install state of the art digital radio at Christies
- 12/11/2012 - Wall to Wall covert radio for Selfridges
- 02/11/2012 - Wall to Wall help House of Fraser host Oxford Street Christmas Lights switch on
- 02/11/2012 - Walkie Talkies are Wall to Wall at Harrods Christmas Grotto
- 31/10/2012 - Light Up a Life Appeal - give back to the community
- 29/10/2012 - Famous names and Wall to Wall help launch 2012 Poppy Appeal
- 29/10/2012 - Team Wall to Wall's two-way return to Tulley's
- 11/10/2012 - Wall to Wall Marathon coverage
- 11/10/2012 - Severed arms, blood and axes on family farm near Crawley
- 20/09/2012 - Wall to Wall cases to protect two way radios
- 20/09/2012 - Icom Mobile Repeater (TRP Series) from Wall to Wall
- 19/09/2012 - Two way radios enable wall to wall coverage for Neighbourhood Watch schemes
- 19/09/2012 - Two way radios provide Wall to Wall Communicatons at Notting Hill Carnival
- 06/09/2012 - Hytera's brilliant ATEX Radio and Mobile Repeater
- 06/09/2012 - Wall to Wall and the Big Summer Rush
- 05/09/2012 - Team Simoco Announces new Xd Digital Mobile Radio range
- 09/07/2012 - Wall to Wall launch two new series of Motorola Mototrbo Digital Portables
- 02/07/2012 - Wall to Wall at the FCS Business Radio Conference 2012
- 02/07/2012 - Ofcom authorises use of GNSS (indoor GPS) Repeaters
- 02/07/2012 - Lovebox Festival uses Wall to Wall Communications
- 29/06/2012 - DMR Tier 3 (Digital Trunk) standard materialises at Wall to Wall
- 27/06/2012 - Wall to Wall Trackitt - DMR Despatcher Software launched
- 20/06/2012 - WTW explain pros & cons of different two-way radio systems
- 20/06/2012 - The Goldsmith Center is a newly built dedicated structure in Clerkenwell.
- 20/06/2012 - Hotel Security Industry gets a late Christmas present from Motorola
- 20/06/2012 - HYTERA X1p Revealed - the slimmest full colour display / keypad digital covert radio on the market
- 14/06/2012 - Two Way Radio use for Lone Worker Health & Safety (Part 2) - temporary locations
- 13/06/2012 - Two Way Radio use for Lone Worker Health & Safety (Part 1)
- 12/06/2012 - Wall to Wall explain how to extend walkie talkie battery life
- 08/06/2012 - Create your Two Way Radio system planning wish list
- 06/06/2012 - Wall to Wall explain how to reduce interference on your two way radio system
- 28/05/2012 - Worlds slimest and smallest handportable radio from Wall to Wall
- 28/05/2012 - Wall to Wall explain how to reduce your two way radio license fee
- 25/05/2012 - Wall to Wall explain the benefits of digital over analogue radio equipment
- 24/05/2012 - Wall to Wall explain the advantages of Two Way Radio over Mobile Phones
- 08/02/2012 - The world's first colour display covert digital radio - Motorola MotoTRBO SL4000/4010 Series
- 29/09/2011 - Wall to Wall, Liz Hurley, James Corden and Louie Spence all at one place – Selfridges London
- 13/09/2011 - Wall to Wall are suppliers of choice for Lib Dem Conference
- 02/09/2011 - Wall to Wall supplies discrete comms for Queens visit
- 02/09/2011 - Wall to Wall supply Comms for award winning air show
- 01/09/2011 - Walkie Talkies provide fight-back for pub and town watch schemes
- 04/07/2011 - Wall to Wall forge partnership with St Raphaels' Hospice
- 21/01/2011 - Wall to Wall Commuinications celebrate clients' FA Cup success
- 23/12/2010 - Wall to Wall radio system for Crossrail Works
- 15/12/2010 - Wall to Wall support for CRASH appeal
- 15/11/2010 - Wall to Wall save socket space for PMR users everywhere
- 11/11/2010 - Wall to Wall not spooked by the Shocktober Fest Scream Park
- 27/04/2010 - Wall to Wall gain SAFEcontractor accreditation
- 26/03/2010 - Wall to Wall publish end of year financial report April 09 - March 10
- 19/03/2010 - Wall to Wall embraces social networking
- 04/02/2010 - Event organisers told to manage traffic control themselves
- 05/01/2010 - Kenwood TK3260 EX
- 21/12/2009 - Wall to Wall provide seamless Commercial Radio in Cuilfail Tunnel
- 16/12/2009 - Two way radios essential for camping, hiking, skiing or climbing holidays
- 10/12/2009 - Wall to Wall advice on hygienic use of radio headsets
- 02/12/2009 - Wall to Wall partners with Fylde
- 27/11/2009 - Wall to Wall advice on Radio Communications system