Online help for small charities hits the UK
19 October 2009
As UK Charities look to Save Money on their Charity Insurance premiums, The UK Charity Insurance Experts launch an online solution.
What is wrong with buying Insurance for Charities? The hassle of ringing around and answering the same questions over and over again of course. So what is the answer? NCi have launched a brand new, fast and free quote engine that allows small charities to get quotes whenever they want.
With thousands of UK based charities, community groups and youth clubs needing insurance cover to protect their volunteers, possessions and premises, they can now benefit from charity insurance quotes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The NCi Charity Starter Connect quote engine is available from charity insurance experts NCi Charity and has been designed for small charities who want to save both time and money on their premiums. NCi Charity is part of the one the UK’s longest established and leading insurance brokers Northern Counties Insurance.
Northern Counties have been providing value for money insurance to UK charities since 1928 and the launch of their new starter connect quote engine now gives small charities the opportunity to get quick quotes, day and night, with premiums starting from just £83.00.
Speaking about the launch, NCi Charitys' Richard Talbot-Jones said:
“The truth is, the process of getting insurance quotes and buying charity insurance is seldom an enjoyable one. NCi Charity decided it was time to make the task of gaining a quotation as easy and straightforward as possible for UK small charities. Charities will now be able to get quotes whenever they want and need them without having to waste valuable time ringing around looking for the best deal. The premiums available using the NCi Charity Starter Connect facility are extremely competitive and small charities could very well save time and money on their premiums.”
Northern Counties Insurance Brokers have been helping charities and organizations in the voluntary sector save money on their insurance premiums for over 80 years. From their Gateshead Head Office, Northern Counties are one of the UKs' oldest insurance brokers and have exclusive facilities with many of the UKs' leading insurers that are unavailable from other insurance brokers or direct insurers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2017 - Cyber Risk Calculator Launched to Help Businesses Calculate Data & Cyber Risks
- 10/01/2017 - Supply Chain Risk Management
- 05/01/2017 - 2017 Forecast for Motor Traders
- 21/12/2016 - Top tops for staying safe in the storms this Winter
- 16/12/2016 - Top Tips for Starting a New Business
- 09/08/2012 - Commercial Kitchens Fire Safety Advice
- 09/08/2012 - Directors and Officers Insurance - 10 Reasons Why You May Need It
- 24/07/2012 - What takes 45 seconds and can cost up to 2500 pounds?
- 24/07/2012 - The Secret to Donation Success for UK Charities
- 24/07/2012 - Why Are More Injury Claims Made When They Are Less Accidents?
- 19/07/2012 - Why Rain Equals Pain for UK Home Owners
- 19/07/2012 - How to Help Stop Your New Business Failing
- 19/07/2012 - Flooding and How You Can Reduce Damage
- 09/11/2011 - Budding Nursery Owners Reveal Their Worst Nightmares
- 09/11/2011 - Commercial Insurance Specialist Joins Northern Counties
- 09/11/2011 - Insurance Claims Specialist Appointed to Head Leading Brokers Claim Division
- 09/11/2011 - Staff the Key to Success for Region’s Business Insurance Broker
- 13/10/2010 - UK Businesses Offered Risk Free Way to Increase Profits
- 13/10/2010 - North East set to become UK Charity Insurance Capital
- 13/10/2010 - Staff Key to Success for North East's Leading Insurance Broker
- 15/12/2009 - Nursery Insurance and the questions to ask when buying
- 09/12/2009 - Nursery Insurance – how to get the very best deal
- 30/10/2009 - Top tips for buying community group insurance
- 27/10/2009 - Trustee Indemnity Insurance - how to protect charities trustees
- 27/10/2009 - Secrets finally revealed to cheaper motor trade insurance
- 26/10/2009 - Why you need trustee Indemnity Insurance
- 26/10/2009 - Essential tips for buying small charity insurance
- 23/10/2009 - The changing face of charitable gifts
- 22/10/2009 - Amazing facts that affect our children everyday
- 22/10/2009 - Risk Management advice for UK charities
- 20/10/2009 - What makes something the best in the world?
- 19/10/2009 - Why smarter charity promotion is needed
- 15/10/2009 - Nursery insurance and why expert advice is essential
- 15/10/2009 - Is the gift of giving falling as christmas approaches?
- 14/10/2009 - Identifying risks in the charity world
- 14/10/2009 - How much should nurseries be paying for insurance?
- 14/10/2009 - Essential tips for running a small charity on a budget
- 13/10/2009 - Church insurance and why religion is becoming a risky business
- 13/10/2009 - Community group insurance experts explain the secrets to success
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insurance - the secrets to getting yours for less
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insuranceb brokers NCI explain why charities must embrace technology
- 06/10/2009 - Charities and their fight for survival
- 06/10/2009 - Charity insurance experts explain why charities are becoming twits
- 02/10/2009 - Charity Insurance – the questions to ask when looking for cover