Science is only a Latin name for knowledge.
05 November 2013
Speech organises how we view information, how we view the Worldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2Cw...eature=related
We don't KNOW but we can make assessments and test.
No knowledge is absolute, practitioners should not fit a patient to a model, especially if they don't recognise it is a model.
Patients are people, too.
We talk to them about our ideas about them
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 30/09/2014 - Infections
- 30/05/2014 - Signs of ageing
- 16/05/2014 - Who Approved
- 20/02/2014 - Pain
- 11/11/2013 - Sitting
- 08/10/2013 - Core exercises and back pain
- 23/09/2013 - Smoke and dust.
- 16/08/2013 - A Day Deerstalking
- 12/07/2013 - Suffering from a stiff neck when you wake up?
- 29/05/2013 - Does wearing high heels mean you’ll need treatment for lower back pain?
- 16/05/2013 - Evolution Shapes
- 11/04/2013 - Applied principles of Osteopathy.