The Jetspray Humidifier Gets an Upgrade
13 November 2008
The Jetspray Humidifier by JS Humidifiers has developed its skills to include a host of new features.
The improved Jetspray Humidifier now includes a remote user interface, advanced hygiene technology, easy commissioning and an increased capacity from 300 to 600 litres per hour.
The JetSpray humidifier was initially launched by JS over 25 years ago and has been humidifying industries and air handling systems around the world ever since. It comprises of a control panel feeding compressed air and water to rows of nozzles that produce sprays with droplets just 7.5μm in size, which rapidly evaporate raising the humidity to the required level.
Due to a self-cleaning mechanism the nozzles never require internal maintenance, which means the system needs very little attention. Just an annual check is often sufficient. JetSpray is also very energy efficient compared to steam systems, using less than a tenth of the energy.
The recent developments to the JetSpray include a new easy-to-use remote interface that can be positioned up to 100m away from the control panel. It can be linked to a BMS and shows current ambient humidity, ambient air temperature as well as the desired humidity set-point. On/off timers and hygiene flush cycles can be set at the push of a button and a fault diagnostic system gives indication of operational errors and service requirements. A range of options is available, including incoming water temperature measurement.
Hygienic operation of the JetSpray is guaranteed with the use of new automatic flush cycles to ensure no water can remain in the system to stagnate. These cycles can be adjusted depending on use to ensure water consumption is kept to a minimum. Also a PureFlo Ag+ silver ion dosing system, incorporating a new self-regulating antibacterial material, is now attached to the in-coming water supply. This prevents microbial build-up in the water and has a strong residual effect throughout the pipework.
On/off and modulating versions are available. Output from the new JetSpray modulating control panel can provide between 2.5 – 600 litres of water per hour ether directly to an atmosphere or ductwork system. This, combined with an option to have up to three humidity sensors feeding back ambient conditions to the control panel, enables the JetSpray humidifier to offer very close control of humidity to within ±2%rH for both direct air and in-duct applications.
As well as raising humidity, the system can supply up to 12oC of cooling, helping to reduce a building’s energy consumption. It also suppresses dust and eliminates static build-up to improve working conditions and increase productivity in industrial manufacturing.
The JetSpray can run on mains, demineralised or softened water and has the lowest air consumption of any air/water spray humidifier. It is very easy to install and new commissioning software on the remote interface make it simple to set up.
Each of the precision engineered nozzles carry a 10-year warranty and JS’ customers have the added reassurance of Europe’s largest specialist humidification engineering team to assist in installation, commissioning and servicing.
JS Humidifiers is the UK’s largest specialist humidification company with the widest range of products and offers a service of advice, design, supply, installation and maintenance. It also offers a comprehensive range of humidifier spares, not only for JS equipment but also for a large range of different manufacturers’ humidifiers, mostly available ex-stock.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/01/2019 - Condair Humidifiers at the National Army Museum
- 20/12/2018 - New outdoor steam humidifiers from Condair
- 11/10/2018 - New dehumidifier sales manager at Condair
- 23/08/2018 - New humidification CPD seminar for FMS
- 07/02/2018 - Condiar at Data Centre World 2018
- 24/01/2018 - Condair launches "Humidity Fights Flu" campaign
- 16/01/2018 - New Condair Ro for better humidity Control
- 04/08/2017 - Condair jetspray humidifies at Fujifilm
- 03/07/2017 - Condair opens new Hamburg factory
- 14/06/2017 - Condair service team expansion
- 22/05/2017 - New Dehumidifier range from Condair
- 24/02/2017 - New close control adiabatic humidifier
- 12/01/2017 - Evaporative cooling app from Condair
- 13/04/2016 - Condair humidifies drupa halls
- 01/02/2016 - New Condair Electrode Steam Humidifier
- 17/12/2015 - Humidity matters at Jersey air traffic control
- 12/08/2015 - Condair Humidifies Polestar Sheffield
- 19/05/2015 - New Condair RS Steam Humidifier
- 06/05/2015 - Wellcome Trust Condair HP Humidifier
- 05/03/2015 - Humidification on Ice
- 12/12/2014 - New online Humidifer Selector
- 06/10/2014 - CONDAIR- the new name for JS Humidifiers
- 18/09/2014 - JS Humidifiers introduce Condair ME Evaporative Humidifier
- 15/05/2014 - Humidifying Facebook
- 25/04/2014 - Rolling Road Humidification at Jaguar Land Rover
- 07/01/2013 - Condair Launch 3D Bim Humidifier Models
- 22/05/2012 - New In-Room Spray Humidifier
- 22/03/2012 - New Condair CP3 From JS Humidifiers
- 16/02/2012 - Js Humidifiers keeps hops tip top at Timothy Taylor Brewery
- 25/10/2011 - JS Humidifiers achieves Bronze Investors in people
- 22/09/2011 - JS Competes in Little Britain
- 13/09/2011 - Condair MK5 from JS Humidifiers
- 12/08/2010 - DARREN BRYANT JOINS JS HUMIDIFIERS
- 16/06/2010 - NEW STEAM-TO-STEAM HUMIDIFIER
- 25/03/2010 - Humidifying bugs at ZSL London Zoo
- 30/12/2009 - JS humidifies leading Data Centre
- 21/10/2009 - Armouries Museum and Firearms Centre keep cool with JS
- 02/07/2009 - Please breath responsibly
- 01/07/2009 - JS humidifies snake rooms
- 23/04/2009 - Accreditation first for JS Humidifiers
- 20/02/2009 - Air handling units steam up with JS Humidifiers
- 06/11/2008 - The Evaporative Humidifier is Launched
- 03/11/2008 - Installing Humidifers and Making a Profit
- 31/10/2008 - Free Legionnaire’s Disease Inspections
- 30/10/2008 - Humidifiers with Tiny Footprints