NEW STEAM-TO-STEAM HUMIDIFIER
16 June 2010
JS Humidifiers is launching the new Neptronic SKS steam-to-steam humidifier.The Neptronic SKS uses an existing energy supply of impure boiler steam or high temperature liquid through a sealed heat exchanger to create sterile steam suitable for air humidification.
The Neptronic SKS can provide up to 600kg/hr of steam to an air handling unit or duct from steam, high temperature hot water or high temperature oil. Using an existing energy supply to create the pure steam is much more energy efficient, and has a lower carbon footprint, than electric steam humidification. It is ideal for buildings such as hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical manufacturing and other large institutions with steam or high temperature liquid circuits.
A scale management system within the humidifier helps reduce necessary maintenance. Scale that builds up on the heating elements cracks from the surface when the elements expand and contract during operation. This scale drops to a sloped surface at the bottom of the boiling chamber where the incoming water supply forces it into removable “scale trap trays”. The top of the Neptronic SKS has easy access, insulated panels, enabling the unit to be drained, opened and emptied of scale in minutes.
A patented Anti-Foaming Energy Conservation (AFEC) system accurately determines the presence of foam in the humidifier. Unlike other similar humidifiers, which regularly skim hot water to drain to combat foaming, the Neptronic SKS only drains to prevent foaming when foam is actually present. This saves expensive boiling water and reduces energy use whilst protecting the heating elements from damage due to foaming.
Other features of the Neptronic SKS include copper or stainless steel heat exchangers, humidity control to ±3%rH, a timed auto-drain to prevent the possibility of water remaining in the system and low temperature drain water at less than 60°C.
New Steam-To-Steam Humidifier
JS Humidifiers is the UK’s largest humidification company with the widest range of products and offers a service of advice, design, supply, installation and maintenance. It also offers a comprehensive range of humidifier spares, not only for JS equipment but also for a large range of different manufacturers’ humidifiers, mostly available ex-stock.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/08/2017 - Condair jetspray humidifies at Fujifilm
- 03/07/2017 - Condair opens new Hamburg factory
- 14/06/2017 - Condair service team expansion
- 22/05/2017 - New Dehumidifier range from Condair
- 24/02/2017 - New close control adiabatic humidifier
- 12/01/2017 - Evaporative cooling app from Condair
- 13/04/2016 - Condair humidifies drupa halls
- 01/02/2016 - New Condair Electrode Steam Humidifier
- 17/12/2015 - Humidity matters at Jersey air traffic control
- 12/08/2015 - Condair Humidifies Polestar Sheffield
- 19/05/2015 - New Condair RS Steam Humidifier
- 06/05/2015 - Wellcome Trust Condair HP Humidifier
- 05/03/2015 - Humidification on Ice
- 12/12/2014 - New online Humidifer Selector
- 06/10/2014 - CONDAIR- the new name for JS Humidifiers
- 18/09/2014 - JS Humidifiers introduce Condair ME Evaporative Humidifier
- 15/05/2014 - Humidifying Facebook
- 25/04/2014 - Rolling Road Humidification at Jaguar Land Rover
- 07/01/2013 - Condair Launch 3D Bim Humidifier Models
- 22/05/2012 - New In-Room Spray Humidifier
- 22/03/2012 - New Condair CP3 From JS Humidifiers
- 16/02/2012 - Js Humidifiers keeps hops tip top at Timothy Taylor Brewery
- 25/10/2011 - JS Humidifiers achieves Bronze Investors in people
- 22/09/2011 - JS Competes in Little Britain
- 13/09/2011 - Condair MK5 from JS Humidifiers
- 12/08/2010 - DARREN BRYANT JOINS JS HUMIDIFIERS
- 25/03/2010 - Humidifying bugs at ZSL London Zoo
- 30/12/2009 - JS humidifies leading Data Centre
- 21/10/2009 - Armouries Museum and Firearms Centre keep cool with JS
- 02/07/2009 - Please breath responsibly
- 01/07/2009 - JS humidifies snake rooms
- 23/04/2009 - Accreditation first for JS Humidifiers
- 20/02/2009 - Air handling units steam up with JS Humidifiers
- 13/11/2008 - The Jetspray Humidifier Gets an Upgrade
- 06/11/2008 - The Evaporative Humidifier is Launched
- 03/11/2008 - Installing Humidifers and Making a Profit
- 31/10/2008 - Free Legionnaire’s Disease Inspections
- 30/10/2008 - Humidifiers with Tiny Footprints