New Condair Electrode Steam Humidifier
01 February 2016
Condair is launching a newly developed electrode boiler steam humidifier that has longer lasting steam cylinders to reduce humidification maintenance requirements and operating costs.
The Condair EL also incorporates the latest touch screen control technology, has BMS integration as standard and a high output of up to 90kg/h from a single unit.
This new humidifier is an economic yet reliable solution for either in-duct or direct air steam humidification. It is easy to install and operate with a straightforward service requirement of replaceable steam cylinders. When the steam cylinder becomes full of limescale, it is simply removed and replaced with a new one, thus minimising downtime.
To combat scale and extend the operational lifetime of the cylinder, the humidifier intelligently monitors the mineral levels in the system, keeping them at an optimum level. When the level becomes too great, a drain and refill cycle take place, with just the precise amount of fresh water needed to maintain the optimal mineral level. This is in contrast to other electrode boilers that use a timer controlled drain, irrespective of the sys-tem’s actual water quality.
By intelligently controlling mineral levels and dilution cycles in this way, limescale build-up is reduced, which extends cylinder life by up to three times longer than some other electrode boilers. Additionally, as water is being conserved, so is the energy required to heat the incoming fresh cold water, further reducing operating costs. This feature also improves humidity control, as the temperature in the tank remains more consistent, resulting in more accurate steam delivery.
The Condair EL incorporates the latest touch screen technology for intuitive operational control and ad-vanced reporting. All settings and system data can be seen at a glance with detailed troubleshooting sug-gestions provided. The system has BMS connectivity included as standard with Modbus and BACnet proto-cols and LonWorks as an option. A USB connection allows operating and maintenance data to be recorded and downloaded for convenient analysis in Excel. An optional “Condair Online” feature also allows the sys-tem to be internet-connected for remote diagnostics and troubleshooting directly by Condair, thus potentially eliminating the need for an engineer to visit site to resolve issues.
This new humidifier incorporates a pumped drain to carry out drain and refill cycles rapidly while removing as much scale as possible. By speeding up dilution cycles, the water tank can be returned to temperature sooner, delivering the required steam output and improving the level of humidity control provided to the room or duct.
The Condair EL range includes models with maximum outputs of five to 90kg/h from a single unit with out-puts of up to 180kg/h possible through master/slave configurations.
Other options include a drain water temper to reduce the temperature of the drain water and protect a build-ing’s pipe work, weatherproof housing for locating the unit outside, a floor-secured mounting rack and a pressure compensation set up to 10,000 Pa.
Condair plc is the new name for JS Humidifiers and represents the Condair Group in the UK. The Condair Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial and industrial humidification systems, setting the standard globally for innovative, energy-efficient and hygienic solutions. Today, with over 600 employees, Condair operates production sites in Europe, North America and China, is represented in 14 countries by its own sales and service organisations, and supported by distribution partners in a further 50 countries world-wide.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/10/2018 - New dehumidifier sales manager at Condair
- 23/08/2018 - New humidification CPD seminar for FMS
- 07/02/2018 - Condiar at Data Centre World 2018
- 24/01/2018 - Condair launches "Humidity Fights Flu" campaign
- 16/01/2018 - New Condair Ro for better humidity Control
- 04/08/2017 - Condair jetspray humidifies at Fujifilm
- 03/07/2017 - Condair opens new Hamburg factory
- 14/06/2017 - Condair service team expansion
- 22/05/2017 - New Dehumidifier range from Condair
- 24/02/2017 - New close control adiabatic humidifier
- 12/01/2017 - Evaporative cooling app from Condair
- 13/04/2016 - Condair humidifies drupa halls
- 17/12/2015 - Humidity matters at Jersey air traffic control
- 12/08/2015 - Condair Humidifies Polestar Sheffield
- 19/05/2015 - New Condair RS Steam Humidifier
- 06/05/2015 - Wellcome Trust Condair HP Humidifier
- 05/03/2015 - Humidification on Ice
- 12/12/2014 - New online Humidifer Selector
- 06/10/2014 - CONDAIR- the new name for JS Humidifiers
- 18/09/2014 - JS Humidifiers introduce Condair ME Evaporative Humidifier
- 15/05/2014 - Humidifying Facebook
- 25/04/2014 - Rolling Road Humidification at Jaguar Land Rover
- 07/01/2013 - Condair Launch 3D Bim Humidifier Models
- 22/05/2012 - New In-Room Spray Humidifier
- 22/03/2012 - New Condair CP3 From JS Humidifiers
- 16/02/2012 - Js Humidifiers keeps hops tip top at Timothy Taylor Brewery
- 25/10/2011 - JS Humidifiers achieves Bronze Investors in people
- 22/09/2011 - JS Competes in Little Britain
- 13/09/2011 - Condair MK5 from JS Humidifiers
- 12/08/2010 - DARREN BRYANT JOINS JS HUMIDIFIERS
- 16/06/2010 - NEW STEAM-TO-STEAM HUMIDIFIER
- 25/03/2010 - Humidifying bugs at ZSL London Zoo
- 30/12/2009 - JS humidifies leading Data Centre
- 21/10/2009 - Armouries Museum and Firearms Centre keep cool with JS
- 02/07/2009 - Please breath responsibly
- 01/07/2009 - JS humidifies snake rooms
- 23/04/2009 - Accreditation first for JS Humidifiers
- 20/02/2009 - Air handling units steam up with JS Humidifiers
- 13/11/2008 - The Jetspray Humidifier Gets an Upgrade
- 06/11/2008 - The Evaporative Humidifier is Launched
- 03/11/2008 - Installing Humidifers and Making a Profit
- 31/10/2008 - Free Legionnaire’s Disease Inspections
- 30/10/2008 - Humidifiers with Tiny Footprints