When it comes to producing threaded tension steel bars and cable systems, Macalloy is unequalled on a global scale. Although our roots go back more than a century, we are focused on the future and make it a priority to adapt to the changing demands of the construction industry through understanding the needs of the industry, innovation, and quality assurance.
We are committed to delivering high-quality products and take pride in being the pioneers of the world's inaugural post-tensioning bar system, suitable for application in both commercial and industrial settings.
At Macalloy, we have a team of highly qualified specialists who are focused on delivering what you need, ensuring that every client receives exceptional service.
Our company is based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, and works with leading Engineers, Architects, and construction companies to provide premium steel fabrications.
Macalloy products are featured in many prestigious global landmarks, including the:
Why are we a global brand?
- 7-star Burj Al-Arab Hotel in Dubai
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
- Jubilee Bridge in London
- Renowned World Cup stadiums
- Jewel Changi Airport Singapore
One reason is the quality of our products. Our quality certifications range from BS EN ISO 9001-2008 to the BBA 1030 Post Tensioning system approval.
The European Technical Approvals for the Macalloy 1030 Post Tensioning system, as well as the Macalloy 460, S460, and 520 architectural systems, are the most recent additions to our collection.
Do we have a product to meet your needs?
We have an extensive products range which includes:
Do you want to do business with a company that is experienced and innovative?
- Tension Structures
- Post Tensioning Solutions
- Compression Struts
- S650 Stainless Threaded Bar
- Ground Engineering
- Site services
To serve our clientele of Consulting Engineers and Architects, we have developed a number of specialised products and services including:
What assists our global success?
- Macalloy 520
- Macalloy Architectural Compression Strut
- The angled turnbuckle and coupler.
Our continued success could be attributed to:
Please visit our website wwwmacalloy.com as our Sales and Technical team would really like to support you.
- our commitment to development, and our desire to collaborate with our customers.
- to find solutions to the challenges facing our business.
- to provide individualised service to its worldwide clientele
- Our broad network of agents is in virtually every country.
- A company that you can trust.
Munich International Airport, Germany
Troja Bridge, Prague
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London 2019
Etihad Stadium, Manchester
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris