Proludic Continues Expansion With Three New Starters
18 March 2016
Continuing on our growth journey, Proludic are thrilled to announce the appointments of three new key personnel into our team. Further strengthening their sales team, Proludic have recruited two new members: BEN JONES and ROY AULD.Ben who is new to the industry, will be working as an AREA SALES EXECUTIVE alongside Regional Sales Manager Oscar Lorraine in the South West of England.
Ben told us, “I’m really excited by Proludic’s encouragement of healthy & active lifestyles through their innovative play and sports areas and so I can’t wait to get started”. Ben was previously a partner in the Bristol based ‘football camps’ business, so he is looking forward to furthering his knowledge of outdoor opportunities for children and families.
Roy Auld will joining us as AREA MANAGER for Scotland. Roy has been a popular and experienced figure on the Scottish playground scene for the last 18 years with both Russell Leisure & Jupiter Play. Roy is extremely passionate about the Proludic product and jumped at the opportunity to be the figurehead of our direct representation in Scotland.
With the addition of Roy, we hope that this will not only give existing customers a seamless transition, but it should highlight the confidence that Roy has in both the brand and its products.
Roy said, “The opportunity to work directly for Proludic was too good a chance to ignore. I have passionately presented their innovative and expansive product range to my loyal and valued customers over the last 3 years and I didn’t want to stop doing this.
I really believe in the product and I think the opportunity to represent them directly is an exciting one. I will now have 100% focus on servicing my clients Proludic needs, safe in the knowledge that all of the play equipment comes out of one factory, helping to simplify and reduce the costs of any maintenance requirements.”
Thirdly, JASON COTTINGHAM has also joined Proludic as CONTRACTS MANAGER for the South.
Jason will be helping us fulfil our objective of giving our customers the best possible experience. This will help us increase our presence on site, overcome the inevitable obstacles that may occur during construction projects and to share his knowledge, support and advice to our valued sub-contractor network and customers. Jason comes to us from Kompan Ltd and he has extensive experience in both landscaping and horticulture within the industry.
Jason states; “I am really excited to be joining Proludic. My previous experience and background is in both play park installation and landscaping management, both of which I bring with me to Proludic. I will be arranging site visits over the next couple of weeks and hoping to meet everyone shortly, including all of our valued installation teams and customers.
Proludic are one of the most dynamic companies with great innovative kit, so it’s brilliant to be an integral part of completing and maintaining their play area sites across the South.”
Proludic MD, Rob Baker added, “It’s exciting to be leading a growing & successful business but it’s always special to see some new faces boost the established and strong team that we already have in place here at Proludic.
We work very hard to try and give our customers the best possible service and to share the passion, knowledge and experience that we have as a collective for what we do! We work in play and its fun but we have to be very professional to achieve success.
As a business, we at Proludic try hard to be good listeners, we value our customer’s feedback and try to deliver on their needs and so it is vital that we bring in the right type of person to fulfil these very specific roles.
I really think we have chosen well and the additions of Roy, Jason and Ben will continue to make us a stronger company to work with. I wish them good luck and look forward to watching their Proludic careers grow.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/09/2020 - More than ever, the lockdown caused by the Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of outdoor spaces for everyone.
- 04/06/2020 - Delivering more than just design!
- 04/06/2020 - Proludic launches 100 Rainbows Pledge
- 10/03/2020 - The Proludic team give a big welcome to Russell
- 10/01/2020 - Proludic’s new 2020 catalogue has arrived for all your play and sport needs
- 10/04/2019 - Proludic launch exciting new leisure brochure
- 02/02/2018 - Got a New Year’s Fitness Resolution…
- 02/02/2018 - Here’s to a Great 2018
- 07/09/2017 - Introducing the new Proludic Sports App
- 16/08/2017 - Adding special FL-AIR to the Fleet Arm Museum
- 11/08/2017 - National Park Gem
- 11/08/2017 - 10 Years of Success for These Sites
- 18/07/2017 - Proludic celebrate National Children’s Day in style
- 18/07/2017 - 15 Years of Fun
- 17/11/2016 - Moving on up…Proludic Ltd expands and moves to bigger office space
- 08/11/2016 - Proludic to enable 1 million people to be more active by 2020, using outdoor fitness equipment
- 17/08/2016 - Proludic strengthen Scotland team…
- 25/07/2016 - Great Green Gyms in Knowlsey
- 21/07/2016 - Proludic Happy Snapping Campaign
- 03/03/2016 - Proludic promotes home grown talent
- 25/01/2016 - New Products for 2016!
- 23/11/2015 - 7 Steps to a Successful Outdoor Gym
- 07/07/2015 - Your Community Can with This Girl Can and Proludic
- 06/05/2015 - Beech Grove Play Area Opens
- 27/03/2015 - Proludic Announce New Managing Director
- 20/02/2015 - New Website Launched
- 19/11/2014 - Proludic launch new and improved funding guide!
- 14/10/2014 - Playground Safety- Back to Basics
- 26/06/2014 - Proludic inspires imagination with new themed play range
- 15/05/2014 - Cropton Park adds Fitness with Fun
- 15/05/2014 - Markeaton Park Creates Waves of Success for Proludic
- 16/08/2013 - Fields in Trust ‘Queen Elizabeth II Fields Challenge’ – an Olympic Legacy Success
- 16/08/2013 - Children Should Have the Right to Play
- 16/08/2013 - Let’s get Adults Exercising Again
- 12/09/2011 - Proludic launches ‘SOCIAL FITNESS’ campaign backed by Olympians Steve Backley and Roger Black
- 28/03/2011 - Proludic Launch FREE Funding and Community Engagement Guide!
- 04/11/2010 - Pease Park - Wakefield
- 14/09/2010 - Proludic strike 'Gold' at IOG Saltex
- 10/05/2010 - Smile, it’s Fitz Park!
- 20/01/2010 - Proludic appoint head of special projects
- 02/10/2009 - Ludic’ Area from Proludic - The future of Adventure Play
- 26/08/2009 - Proludic revamp Marmian Park
- 22/06/2009 - Risk and Challenge for Playbuilder Play Areas
- 21/04/2009 - Proludic playful landscapes
- 23/03/2009 - Two new play areas for Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- 24/02/2009 - David Lloyd keeping fit with Proludic kit
- 24/02/2009 - Proludic hands on with Willoughby playground project
- 18/02/2009 - Proludic gets playful with Awsworth Parish Council
- 24/11/2008 - Building Dreams through Public Consultation
- 20/10/2008 - From Shed to Tree: The Business that Grew out of Fun
- 08/10/2008 - Discover the Benefits of Child's Play
- 08/10/2008 - Case Study for the £300,000 Revamp of Children's Park