You'll wish you'd done it sooner
10 February 2014
When you have an incident in the workplace, especially one that requires a RIDDOR report, then the time-consuming job begins - collecting and collating data and evidence.This vital task can actually take your eye off the ball for proactive safety work, so the effect can be cumulative! There is a way of dealing with this problem, which you can find by going to our website below.
Integrator is a database software programme from Castle that will stop you spending your valuable time trawling through documents and folders for information, leaving you to focus on making your workplace a healthier and happier environment.
We understand that even the smallest changes are met with anxiety, but we're that confident about this product and the benefits your business will receive, we're sure you'll soon wish you'd done it sooner! And don't worry, we'll provide you with technical personal support along the way. What's more, you can have it free for 3 months and there's no upfront licence payment!
Every business has specific needs, so we'll make sure you're only paying for what you need. Whether that's Accidents and Incidents, Risk Assessments, PPE management or numerous more. To find more about what Integrator could do for you, please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0)1723 584250 or to contact us by Email just hit reply.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/06/2015 - HAVS & Whole Body Vibration Competency Courses
- 26/03/2015 - Our One Day Courses in HAVS, Noise at Work, and COSHH are fast approaching!
- 17/02/2015 - Fancy Seeing Your Noise On My Big Flashing Pole?
- 12/02/2015 - Industrial Noise Complaints - BS4142 - it's all new
- 23/01/2015 - Would you buy a car without test driving it?
- 15/01/2015 - Upcoming Noise at Work Course 20th-22nd January 2015
- 11/12/2014 - Did you know depending on where you are in the world, you may actually weigh a different amount?
- 06/10/2014 - HAVS In A Day Course
- 26/09/2014 - The Castle Mirus
- 18/09/2014 - Castle Vexo - Hand Arm Vibration Meter
- 08/09/2014 - Industrial Deafness the "new whiplash" for solicitors
- 03/09/2014 - The Castle Mirus
- 02/09/2014 - COSHH isn't costly with us
- 22/08/2014 - Have a Sound Day With Us
- 11/08/2014 - One Day Courses in Vibration, Noise, and Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- 06/08/2014 - The Vexo H - The Simplest Instrument For Hand Arm Vibration
- 25/07/2014 - Try Before You Buy
- 10/07/2014 - Introducing the Loner Safety Monitoring Device
- 30/06/2014 - Learn how to carry out your own audiometric testing
- 17/06/2014 - Tool Timer for vibration exposure time measurement
- 15/05/2014 - Demonstrations of our core products, at no cost to you
- 07/04/2014 - Three gifts for Wise Men
- 25/03/2014 - To HAVi or not to HAVi
- 20/02/2014 - Are you or anyone in your company exposed to vibration, noise, or hazardous substances?
- 18/02/2014 - Three Ear Defenders for the price of Two - February Only
- 16/01/2014 - Shall we come to you?
- 03/09/2013 - Refreshing!
- 19/08/2013 - Ah - Refreshing!
- 16/08/2013 - New ‘Vexo’ Vibration Meter from Castle
- 01/07/2013 - Castle Prize Draw for Training Place
- 25/06/2013 - Health & Safety Expo
- 30/08/2012 - New Human Vibration Meter from Castle!
- 28/06/2012 - NEW Accreditation for Human Vibration Course
- 04/05/2012 - Brand New Human Vibration Meter from Castle!
- 08/12/2011 - New Dates for Training
- 04/02/2010 - Castle sells excess Electronic Orange stock for almost half price
- 01/04/2009 - All new Sound Level Meter range from Castle Group
- 21/01/2009 - New Sound Meter from Castle - quiet as a Mouse
- 18/09/2008 - The Audiometric Tester
- 01/09/2008 - Motorbike Racer Success for Health and Safety
- 17/01/2008 - Don’t Procrastinate, Attenuate! Hearing Protection Selection Solution! Sound Meter with in-built HPD Database!
- 04/12/2007 - Silver Platter Service-Calibration Services Offered by Castle Group
- 05/10/2007 - Walk away with a rental!
- 20/08/2007 - New Human vibration meter from Castle