Bespoke plastic nameplates.
30 March 2016
If you have a product marking requirement, our plastic nameplates may prove to be a suitable solution.These engraved nameplates or product badges are used extensively in many commercial and industrial applications. They can be designed to your own specification of size, shape and content, in a selection of colour combinations.
Such general equipment markers or rating plates can include variable text, serial numbers and company information. Material is suitable for either indoor or outdoor requirements, and can be fixed either by screws or rivets (through drill holes), or with pressure sensitive self adhesive backing. These are robust, retain print clarity and are colour fast, providing abrasion, UV and chemical resistance.
These durable plastic nameplate products are supplied to many OEM products, plant or fixtures in sectors including electronics, electrical, telecommunications, automotive, railway, aviation, medical and building facilities.
Any questions on these nameplates, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales office:
On 0800 3761693 in the UK
or +44 1443 842769 for International calls outside of the UK
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/01/2020 - Label Source Officially Joins The British Safety Industry Federation
- 09/08/2019 - What Are Dangerous Goods and How to Properly Label Them
- 09/08/2019 - Beneficial and Modern Uses of Asset Tagging and Management
- 09/08/2019 - Breathing Space: What is Local Exhaust Ventilation and Why Is It Important?
- 03/11/2017 - What Is An Entrapment Hazard?
- 03/11/2017 - Workplace Safety Posters: Which Ones Do you need?
- 02/11/2017 - What is 220V and where is it used?
- 02/11/2017 - Sharps Hazard & Sharp Object Signs & Labels
- 19/10/2016 - Signs for COMAH Regulation sites
- 19/10/2016 - Salmonella outbreak caused by cross contamination from kitchen utensils
- 12/10/2016 - Labels for enclosures and cabinets
- 05/10/2016 - Biogas Generation Equipment Marking.
- 05/10/2016 - PAT test stickers
- 27/09/2016 - CE product marking
- 27/09/2016 - QR barcode labels
- 30/03/2016 - Dangers of not displaying electrical warning signs.
- 05/03/2015 - QC labelling for your products
- 05/03/2015 - Inspection labels revised
- 05/03/2015 - Keep the workplace safe from electrical accidents
- 27/02/2015 - Personal protection at work
- 27/02/2015 - Industrial Equipment Safety Marking from Label Source
- 04/12/2014 - Valve tags for marking and identification
- 04/12/2014 - What is underground warning tape?
- 04/12/2014 - Safe use of gas cylinders
- 04/12/2014 - All the information you need to know about WEEE labels
- 04/12/2014 - Are you using CE labels correctly?
- 04/12/2014 - CE Legislation- for your understanding
- 05/11/2014 - Quality Control Labels
- 05/11/2014 - Stainless steel tags
- 05/11/2014 - Blank Metal nameplates for your requirements
- 05/11/2014 - Seriously Super Serial Number Labels
- 05/11/2014 - Inspection Labels- For your visual aid
- 05/11/2014 - Your 3 way step to Write and Seal Labels
- 20/10/2014 - Wide range of warehouse labels
- 20/10/2014 - Top-Quality Racking labels
- 20/10/2014 - Help your company become greener
- 20/10/2014 - Become green with Label Source
- 10/10/2014 - Why Electrical Labels are essential
- 10/10/2014 - Water Safety Signs: Making sure your water experience is safe!
- 10/10/2014 - Thermal Transfer Printing
- 10/10/2014 - Dangers in and around high voltage electricity
- 10/10/2014 - Safe and secure handling of hazardous waste
- 10/10/2014 - Prevent your workers from Needle Stick injuries
- 10/10/2014 - Prevent flu this winter by displaying your hygiene signs
- 10/10/2014 - Plastic tags to your own design
- 10/10/2014 - Laser Labels from Label Source
- 10/10/2014 - Quality Assurance labels for manufacturing use
- 10/10/2014 - Label Source guide to printing labels
- 10/10/2014 - Hazard warning labels fit for purpose
- 10/10/2014 - Focus on Site Security Signs
- 10/10/2014 - Businesses will pay for health and Safety Breaches
- 10/10/2014 - Barrier tapes for a safe environment
- 10/10/2014 - Are you at risk of Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome?
- 09/10/2014 - 5 Safety Signs every workplace needs
- 13/01/2014 - Payments outside the UK
- 13/01/2014 - Label Source on the move
- 18/03/2009 - Label Source labelling the Health Service