X-ES Recognised by Lockheed Martin as Outstanding Business Partner
24 May 2012
Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) has been recognised by Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) as an outstanding small business provider.Each year, Lockheed Martin business units in Orlando, Florida., and Dallas, Texas, nominate and select small businesses that have consistently provided outstanding support and products during the past year.
Though the corporation has thousands of suppliers, only a few of the small businesses are recognized for their outstanding quality in goods and service. Executives from Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control and Global Training and Logistics recently presented awards to 18 companies.
“We are fortunate to have a strong base of critical suppliers that support our 14 major U.S. operations from California to New England,” said Jim Berry, president of Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control business. “Small business firms provide unique talents that help us produce superior defense systems and advanced technologies to protect allied warfighters.” "Our small business partners add relevant capabilities we incorporate into the solutions we provide to our customers," said Denise Saiki, president of Lockheed Martin’s Global Training and Logistics business. "We have developed valuable relationships with our partners and are happy to recognize their significant role in supporting our customers’ needs.
“When a customer chooses to outsource an embedded computing product to us, they are putting their trust in us. Receiving this award reinforces that X-ES is a trusted extension to the engineering groups we work with at Lockheed Martin,” states Rob Scidmore, President and CEO, X-ES. “We are honored to receive this award from Lockheed Martin and we will continue to work hard to keep their trust.”
Sarsen Technology is the UK distributor for Extreme Engineering Solutions and an approved supplier to Lockheed Martin in the UK. Please visit www.sarsen.net for more details.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/01/2017 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes New Sales Engineer to the Team
- 05/01/2017 - X-ES Releases XChange3021 - Integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet & PCI Express Gen3 Switch with Superior Performance
- 01/12/2016 - VersaLogic Releases 'Raven' - Embedded SFF Computer based on Intel Bay Trail Processor
- 01/12/2016 - BittWare Ships First FPGA Boards Based on the 16nm Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA
- 26/02/2014 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes Alberto González Bassett to the Team
- 19/02/2014 - Visit DAVE Embedded Systems at Embedded World 2014
- 18/06/2013 - UEI Announces FLATRACK™ 1U DAQ / Embedded Control Platform
- 06/03/2013 - New COM Express Mini CPU Module with Intel Atom E6x0T processor from VersaLogic
- 16/01/2013 - BittWare Announces Special Pricing for Altera Stratix® V FPGA PCIe Board for OpenCL Development
- 21/12/2012 - BittWare Launches new improved website
- 10/12/2012 - Sarsen Technology Christmas Opening Hours
- 19/11/2012 - Polybus Integrates it's QDR Infiniband IP cores onto BittWare's Stratix V FPGA PCIe hardware
- 06/11/2012 - X-ES introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express system
- 17/10/2012 - Now Available – The new Stratix® V 6U OpenVPX COTS FPGA Board from BittWare
- 11/10/2012 - XPedite5650 - World’s Smallest, Highest Performance Rugged COM Express Module
- 09/10/2012 - StreamStor Technology for the World of High-Speed Digital Data
- 28/09/2012 - New Intel® Core™ i7 CompactPCI Board from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES)
- 27/09/2012 - X-ES Freescale™ QorIQ™ Single Board Computers deploy Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178B Time-Variant Unified Multi-Processing Operating System
- 09/08/2012 - And Now For Something Completely Different from VersaLogic
- 09/08/2012 - Wind Turbine Monitoring & Control with United Electronic Industries
- 30/07/2012 - Embedded Systems for Medical Applications from Sarsen Technology Ltd
- 06/07/2012 - Condor 3000x-cc - Rugged Conduction Cooled XMC Card from Tech Source
- 26/06/2012 - The XCalibur1600 from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- 21/06/2012 - Sarsen Technology present iPad3 to Competition Winner
- 23/04/2012 - Sarsen Technology support UEI at ITEC 2012
- 28/03/2012 - New EPIC format "Iguana" SBC with Intel Atom processor
- 26/03/2012 - It's not all about 'Flight' Simulators you know.....
- 21/03/2012 - Data Logging in Heavy, Off-road Trucks - UEI offer the perfect solution!
- 20/03/2012 - UEI Cube used for nuclear power plant pipe monitoring
- 20/03/2012 - Sarsen Technology sponsor MAE 2012
- 12/03/2012 - VersaLogic Wildcat. At the top of the PCI-104 technology tree...