X-ES introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express system
06 November 2012
The natural convection-cooled XPand6104 is an Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express system based on the XPedite7450 module.With commercial connectors, this SFF system can be utilized as an XPedite7450 COM Express development platform, a deployable SFF system, or a demo platform for applications requiring a high-performance Intel Core i7 processor solution.
At 5.3cm (H) x 12.4cm (W) x 19.6cm (L), and weighing less than 2kgs, the XPand6104 is ideal for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP)-constrained applications. It includes an XPedite7450 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 ruggedized COM Express module, and an optional 4.6cm SSD provides the convenience of high-capacity off-the-shelf storage and the ruggedness of solid-state non-volatile memory.
An Ethernet port, two serial ports, a USB port, graphics port, and a SATA port from the XPedite7450 are brought out to standard commercial connectors on the front panel.
Features include -
• Natural convection-cooled small form factor
• Includes XPedite7450, a ruggedized Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express module
• Optional 1.8 in. or Slim SATA SSD memory module
• Integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC input voltage power supply with MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering
• Standard commercial front panel I/O connectors o One RJ-45 Ethernet connector to 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port o One USB 2.0 connector to USB 2.0 port o One eSATA connector to SATA 3.0 Gb/s port o Two micro DB-9 connectors to RS-232 serial ports o One DisplayPort connector for graphics o Reset and power switches o Status LEDs
• Back panel power connector For more information please contact Sarsen Technology on +44 1672 511166 or email email@example.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/09/2018 - Netcope Technologies Announces the Appointment of Sarsen Technology Ltd as its Exclusive Distributor in the UK and Ireland
- 12/04/2018 - BittWare Announces SmartNIC Shell for 100G NICs
- 12/04/2018 - X-ES Introduces XPedite2570 3U VPX Xilinx UltraScale FPGA Module
- 05/01/2017 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes New Sales Engineer to the Team
- 05/01/2017 - X-ES Releases XChange3021 - Integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet & PCI Express Gen3 Switch with Superior Performance
- 01/12/2016 - VersaLogic Releases 'Raven' - Embedded SFF Computer based on Intel Bay Trail Processor
- 01/12/2016 - BittWare Ships First FPGA Boards Based on the 16nm Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA
- 26/02/2014 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes Alberto González Bassett to the Team
- 19/02/2014 - Visit DAVE Embedded Systems at Embedded World 2014
- 18/06/2013 - UEI Announces FLATRACK™ 1U DAQ / Embedded Control Platform
- 06/03/2013 - New COM Express Mini CPU Module with Intel Atom E6x0T processor from VersaLogic
- 16/01/2013 - BittWare Announces Special Pricing for Altera Stratix® V FPGA PCIe Board for OpenCL Development
- 21/12/2012 - BittWare Launches new improved website
- 10/12/2012 - Sarsen Technology Christmas Opening Hours
- 19/11/2012 - Polybus Integrates it's QDR Infiniband IP cores onto BittWare's Stratix V FPGA PCIe hardware
- 17/10/2012 - Now Available – The new Stratix® V 6U OpenVPX COTS FPGA Board from BittWare
- 11/10/2012 - XPedite5650 - World’s Smallest, Highest Performance Rugged COM Express Module
- 09/10/2012 - StreamStor Technology for the World of High-Speed Digital Data
- 28/09/2012 - New Intel® Core™ i7 CompactPCI Board from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES)
- 27/09/2012 - X-ES Freescale™ QorIQ™ Single Board Computers deploy Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178B Time-Variant Unified Multi-Processing Operating System
- 09/08/2012 - And Now For Something Completely Different from VersaLogic
- 09/08/2012 - Wind Turbine Monitoring & Control with United Electronic Industries
- 30/07/2012 - Embedded Systems for Medical Applications from Sarsen Technology Ltd
- 06/07/2012 - Condor 3000x-cc - Rugged Conduction Cooled XMC Card from Tech Source
- 26/06/2012 - The XCalibur1600 from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- 21/06/2012 - Sarsen Technology present iPad3 to Competition Winner
- 24/05/2012 - X-ES Recognised by Lockheed Martin as Outstanding Business Partner
- 23/04/2012 - Sarsen Technology support UEI at ITEC 2012
- 28/03/2012 - New EPIC format "Iguana" SBC with Intel Atom processor
- 26/03/2012 - It's not all about 'Flight' Simulators you know.....
- 21/03/2012 - Data Logging in Heavy, Off-road Trucks - UEI offer the perfect solution!
- 20/03/2012 - UEI Cube used for nuclear power plant pipe monitoring
- 20/03/2012 - Sarsen Technology sponsor MAE 2012
- 12/03/2012 - VersaLogic Wildcat. At the top of the PCI-104 technology tree...