Visit DAVE Embedded Systems at Embedded World 2014
19 February 2014
DAVE Embedded Systems are exhibiting at embedded world 2014 in Hall 4, Stand 559.From 25 to 27 February 2014 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre the focus will once again be on all things 'embedded', when the embedded community comes together at the embedded world Exhibition & Conference.
As a leading international world fair with the focus exclusively on embedded technologies, it reflects the trends in the sector; around 900 exhibitors are presenting state-of-the-art technology covering all aspects of embedded systems.
DAVE Embedded Systems will be showcasing their complete line of CPU modules covering ARM and PowerPC architectures, from entry level models right through to high end ruggedised boards.
DAVE Embedded Systems modules are suitable for applications in the industrial, transportation, home automation, medical, networking, smart grid and telecom markets. You can meet with the DAVE Embedded Systems team in Hall 4 - Stand 559.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/04/2018 - BittWare Announces SmartNIC Shell for 100G NICs
- 12/04/2018 - X-ES Introduces XPedite2570 3U VPX Xilinx UltraScale FPGA Module
- 05/01/2017 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes New Sales Engineer to the Team
- 05/01/2017 - X-ES Releases XChange3021 - Integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet & PCI Express Gen3 Switch with Superior Performance
- 01/12/2016 - VersaLogic Releases 'Raven' - Embedded SFF Computer based on Intel Bay Trail Processor
- 01/12/2016 - BittWare Ships First FPGA Boards Based on the 16nm Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA
- 26/02/2014 - Sarsen Technology Welcomes Alberto González Bassett to the Team
- 18/06/2013 - UEI Announces FLATRACK™ 1U DAQ / Embedded Control Platform
- 06/03/2013 - New COM Express Mini CPU Module with Intel Atom E6x0T processor from VersaLogic
- 16/01/2013 - BittWare Announces Special Pricing for Altera Stratix® V FPGA PCIe Board for OpenCL Development
- 21/12/2012 - BittWare Launches new improved website
- 10/12/2012 - Sarsen Technology Christmas Opening Hours
- 19/11/2012 - Polybus Integrates it's QDR Infiniband IP cores onto BittWare's Stratix V FPGA PCIe hardware
- 06/11/2012 - X-ES introduces the XPand6104 Small Form Factor COM Express system
- 17/10/2012 - Now Available – The new Stratix® V 6U OpenVPX COTS FPGA Board from BittWare
- 11/10/2012 - XPedite5650 - World’s Smallest, Highest Performance Rugged COM Express Module
- 09/10/2012 - StreamStor Technology for the World of High-Speed Digital Data
- 28/09/2012 - New Intel® Core™ i7 CompactPCI Board from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES)
- 27/09/2012 - X-ES Freescale™ QorIQ™ Single Board Computers deploy Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178B Time-Variant Unified Multi-Processing Operating System
- 09/08/2012 - And Now For Something Completely Different from VersaLogic
- 09/08/2012 - Wind Turbine Monitoring & Control with United Electronic Industries
- 30/07/2012 - Embedded Systems for Medical Applications from Sarsen Technology Ltd
- 06/07/2012 - Condor 3000x-cc - Rugged Conduction Cooled XMC Card from Tech Source
- 26/06/2012 - The XCalibur1600 from Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- 21/06/2012 - Sarsen Technology present iPad3 to Competition Winner
- 24/05/2012 - X-ES Recognised by Lockheed Martin as Outstanding Business Partner
- 23/04/2012 - Sarsen Technology support UEI at ITEC 2012
- 28/03/2012 - New EPIC format "Iguana" SBC with Intel Atom processor
- 26/03/2012 - It's not all about 'Flight' Simulators you know.....
- 21/03/2012 - Data Logging in Heavy, Off-road Trucks - UEI offer the perfect solution!
- 20/03/2012 - UEI Cube used for nuclear power plant pipe monitoring
- 20/03/2012 - Sarsen Technology sponsor MAE 2012
- 12/03/2012 - VersaLogic Wildcat. At the top of the PCI-104 technology tree...