CEL explain the importance of hand washing
12 September 2019
Anyone who is about to handle food, whether cooking in a restaurant, preparing food in a deli, even to cook at home, should wash their hands before they touch not just the food, but also any utensils and equipment they'll be using. Catering Equipment Ltd explain why.
Hand washing before handling food is the best way to prevent the spread of bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections and food poisoning to occur.
The law states that people who work in a commercial food handling environment, such as a restaurant kitchen, cafeteria, bakery, or deli counter, must wash their hands before or after certain activities.
Are your premises or function adequately setup for handwashing?
Catering Equipment Ltd stock a range of hand washing solutions for the hospitality industry including;
- Portable Round Hot Water Sink
- Portable Square Hot Water Sink
- Electric Portable Hot Water Sink
- Knee Operated Sink
- Heavy Duty Anti-Vandal Sink
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/08/2019 - Water Bottle Fillers from CEL
- 15/07/2019 - Whatever your catering requirement, CEL can help
- 15/07/2019 - See the KANGABOX range at CEL
- 14/05/2019 - Want the best deals on KANGABOX Coolboxes? Speak to Dean!
- 11/04/2019 - Catering Equipment Ltd appointed KÄNGABOX® UK distributor
- 11/04/2019 - CEL visit Robinson's Catering
- 28/01/2019 - Gear up for Summer with CEL
- 22/01/2019 - CEL at the NEC
- 02/01/2019 - Looking for Gastronorm products?
- 22/11/2018 - Stainless Steel Catering Equipment from CEL
- 05/03/2018 - Catering Equipment Ltd at Hotelympia
- 22/11/2017 - New Ice cream container lid with permanent in mould label
- 07/09/2017 - “Get Dometic”
- 17/03/2017 - Kanga Box UK announce new test facilities at their plant in Southern Germany.
- 28/02/2017 - Why should I buy the Kangabox Professional and Professionsl Plus?
- 18/11/2015 - Birmingham company kills 99+% of all known germs !
- 16/07/2015 - Gastronorm 304 stainless steel containers with HACCP colour coded lids
- 09/06/2015 - Need to carry a lot of ice Kanga have the answer!
- 22/04/2015 - In Mould Labelling brings fantastic advance in Gastronorm Container identification
- 20/03/2013 - You can can can with a Kanga from Catering Equipment Ltd
- 07/08/2012 - Polycarbonate Gastronorm containers from CEL are BPA free
- 20/03/2012 - Tight corner Radius Sinks from Catering Equipment Ltd
- 30/06/2010 - There’s 'Gold' in them there Gastronorm containers from Catering Equipment Ltd