KANGABOX® ideal for Oxford / AstraZeneca Vaccine transport
15 December 2020
With approval pending for the Oxford University / AstraZenica Covid 19 Vaccine, KANGABOX® from CEL is an ideal insulated transport and storage solution for Healthcare organisations.KANGABOX® from CEL is a proven* cost effective solution for the transport and storage of not just food and drink in the catering & hospitality sector, but more topically, medicines and Vaccines for the healthcare sector.
Unlike the ultra-low temperature transport & storage requirement of the Pfizer / BioNTech Vaccine, the Oxford University / AstraZeneca Covid 19 Coronavirus Vaccine requires only normal domestic refrigeration temperatures. With approval of the Oxford University / AstraZeneca Vaccine looking likely to be given in the coming weeks, CEL has massive stocks of KANGABOX® available as an off-the-shelf Vaccine transport & storage solution.
KANGABOX® features (vary by model)
- Impact resistant
- Easy clean
- Ultra light-weight
- Recessed handles / Carry Handles
- Cold chain support to HACCP standards
- Label fields
- Various sizes and colours
- Prices start at just £33.93
- Free delivery on all orders over £500
- DPD next working day delivery for all orders received by 3pm (weekdays)
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/01/2021 - Gastronorm Containers from CEL
- 26/11/2020 - COVID-19 Vaccine - Temperature Controlled Storage & Transport
- 04/11/2020 - Second wave Lockdown - are you Exit ready?
- 03/11/2020 - Cooling & Freezing solutions from CEL
- 14/10/2020 - Is your business making the most of being COVID ready?
- 21/09/2020 - Protecting your staff with CEL
- 16/07/2020 - Outdoor Dining Furniture
- 02/07/2020 - Are you meeting the latest Government Guidelines on providing Hand Cleansing facilities?
- 11/06/2020 - Mobile Hand Wash Sink gets hands on with playgroup
- 09/06/2020 - Back to work safely
- 14/05/2020 - Let's get back to work safely by managing the risk
- 06/04/2020 - Open for business here to help
- 10/03/2020 - Portable Double Sinks help clean up the market
- 14/02/2020 - Never lose a Gastronorm Lid again!
- 14/01/2020 - CEL launch Self Sealing Gastronorm Lid
- 29/11/2019 - Dometic CooIIce Passive Transport Boxes keep contents hot or cold
- 12/11/2019 - Catering Equipment Ltd, launches the new polypropylene hermetic Lid
- 08/11/2019 - Gastronorm Containers transported with KANGABOX®
- 17/10/2019 - KÄNGABOX from CEL
- 12/09/2019 - CEL explain the importance of hand washing
- 02/08/2019 - Water Bottle Fillers from CEL
- 15/07/2019 - Whatever your catering requirement, CEL can help
- 15/07/2019 - See the KANGABOX range at CEL
- 14/05/2019 - Want the best deals on KANGABOX Coolboxes? Speak to Dean!
- 11/04/2019 - Catering Equipment Ltd appointed KÄNGABOX® UK distributor
- 11/04/2019 - CEL visit Robinson's Catering
- 28/01/2019 - Gear up for Summer with CEL
- 22/01/2019 - CEL at the NEC
- 02/01/2019 - Looking for Gastronorm products?
- 22/11/2018 - Stainless Steel Catering Equipment from CEL
- 05/03/2018 - Catering Equipment Ltd at Hotelympia
- 22/11/2017 - New Ice cream container lid with permanent in mould label
- 07/09/2017 - “Get Dometic”
- 17/03/2017 - Kanga Box UK announce new test facilities at their plant in Southern Germany.
- 28/02/2017 - Why should I buy the Kangabox Professional and Professionsl Plus?
- 18/11/2015 - Birmingham company kills 99+% of all known germs !
- 16/07/2015 - Gastronorm 304 stainless steel containers with HACCP colour coded lids
- 09/06/2015 - Need to carry a lot of ice Kanga have the answer!
- 22/04/2015 - In Mould Labelling brings fantastic advance in Gastronorm Container identification
- 20/03/2013 - You can can can with a Kanga from Catering Equipment Ltd
- 07/08/2012 - Polycarbonate Gastronorm containers from CEL are BPA free
- 20/03/2012 - Tight corner Radius Sinks from Catering Equipment Ltd
- 30/06/2010 - There’s 'Gold' in them there Gastronorm containers from Catering Equipment Ltd