WITT returns to PRO2PAC 2009
08 January 2009
PRO2PAC 2009 hosted at Londons’ Excel Exhibition Centre from 15th to 18th March will be attended again on stand D3 by WITT Gas Techniques – the gas control, mixing and analysis supplier.
On display will be our extensive range of new and existing analysis equipment, gas mixers and leak detection for the food processing industry including;
MAPY 4.0, a new ergonomically designed, portable, multifunction O2/CO2 gas analyser with Ethernet capability for use on Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) lines featuring the option of an integrated printer and/or barcode scanner.
‘PACK-VAC’ a low cost, portable leak detection system to detect leaks in individual packages without the need for trace gases. It uses water and compressed air to detect leaks and is designed for use with most flexible and rigid food packaging. Available with 6 different size chambers, it can also be supplied with a special attachment to test vacuum packs for leaks
‘LEAKMASTER’, a non-destructive micro-leak detection system will be demonstrated, finding leaks in individual flexible and rigid food packaging. Based on CO2 detection technology it produces considerable cost savings over using water as a leak tester.
The latest OXYBABY® hand held gas analyser will be on show. Designed for packaging line, warehouse and laboratory food packaging analysis, it is available in two versions to measure either the O2 or the CO2 content in the smallest food packages, such as salami and cheese slices as well as other food packaging including poultry and salads. It has a number of new features including information storage for over 500 different data measurements, an easier to read display with more ‘at a glance’ information, simple to operate function keys and menu structure with a single USB port for data transfer and battery charging.
Other products on show will include a KM100 gas mixer with integrated gas analyser and LEAK-MASTER® MAPMAX, a fully automatic in-line detection system to detect leaks for food and pharmaceutical packers supplying rigid and flexible Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) using vacuum, thermoform, chamber or horizontal/vertical form, fill and seal packaging machines. This system now has 5 different chamber sizes including two for the testing of complete crates / trays.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/03/2021 - International standard OPC-UA makes it possible
- 28/10/2015 - Gas technology app now with inert gas advisor
- 16/04/2015 - Optical measurement of oxygen in packaging
- 16/04/2015 - "Leak-Master Mapmax" for controlling packaging integrity
- 30/06/2014 - Most Powerful 3-Inch Dome Pressure Regulator
- 17/01/2014 - Package leak testing
- 07/06/2013 - Quality control: Mobile gas analysis for pressure lines
- 12/04/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 05/04/2013 - Safety for propylene applications
- 11/01/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 20/09/2012 - High pressure constancy for aggressive and corrosive gases New stainless steel pressure regulator
- 03/07/2012 - Gas mixer for "Pieter Schelte"
- 26/04/2012 - Performance Boost for Pressure Regulators
- 27/04/2010 - Witt Industrial Gas Mixing Systems
- 09/04/2010 - Witts' new Hydrobaby measures moisture in gases and compressed air
- 31/03/2010 - Witts' solutions for packaging leak detection and gas analysis at Total 2010
- 08/01/2010 - Witts' solutions at Total Processing & Packaging
- 07/01/2010 - Witt Gas Mixers provide synthetic air for medical applications
- 04/01/2010 - Witt launch new CO² warning device
- 04/12/2009 - New Flashback Arrestor from Witt offers 11 bar protection
- 07/10/2009 - Leaks in packages? Don't get caught out!
- 01/09/2009 - Witts' Gas Flushing Unit with new sensor for food industry reduces gas consumption
- 03/08/2009 - Intelligent gas mixing from WITT helps electronic component manufacturing
- 10/07/2009 - "3 in 1" version of Gas Mixer now available from Witt
- 22/06/2009 - Burn out safety up to 240 bar with Witt Non-Return Valve
- 08/06/2009 - Red Dot award for Witts' multifunction Gas Analyser
- 22/05/2009 - Witt Flashback Arrestors now available for Ethylene
- 19/05/2009 - Witts' key to safety
- 11/05/2009 - Witt to introduce new products at PPMA 2009
- 27/03/2009 - Witt appoints new service technician
- 18/03/2009 - OXYBABY® 6.0 - a new generation of Gas Analysers from Witt
- 02/12/2008 - Witt High Purity Filters Maximise Purity of Gas
- 25/11/2008 - Could Synthetic Air Save Lives?
- 24/11/2008 - Witt Switch-Over Unit Provides Continuous Gas Supply
- 01/08/2008 - Cobalt and Witt Unite
- 19/02/2008 - MAPY 4.0 – A NEW MULTIFUNCTIONAL GAS ANALYSER