Witt to introduce new products at PPMA 2009
11 May 2009
Witt, the gas safety, control, mixing and analysis equipment supplier, is showing a wide range of new and existing products on stand nr B25 at the PPMA Show 2009 at the NEC Birmingham from 29th September – 1st October.
New products will include OXYBABY® 6.0, a cordless hand held O2 or O2/CO2 gas analyser for use with Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) and MAPY 4.0, which received this year’s red dot award for outstanding design.
MAPY 4.0 is an ergonomically designed, mains operated, multifunctional, O2/CO2 protective atmospheres analyser with an optional integrated printer.
OXYBABY® 6.0 measures either the O2 or O2/CO2 content in the smallest food packages, such as salami and cheese slices as well as other food packaging including poultry and salads. It features a high-resolution display, an integrated barcode reader (optional), Bluetooth connection (optional) and a USB port for data transfer and charging of the battery.
Other features include user friendly menu navigation, extended data storage for up to 500 different measurements, as well being able to assign up to 25 users, 100 products and 50 packaging lines to the stored measurements.
Witt will also exhibit a KM100-2/3M gas mixer integrated with a MAPY 4.0 multifunction O2/CO2 protective atmospheres analyser to create a gas mixing and analysing system within one single cabinet as a “2 in 1” version. These gas mixers are also available as “3 in 1” versions producing a fully automated system proportionally controlling the gas flow on packaging lines to maintain a residual oxygen value which can reduce gas consumption by up to 30%.
Witt’s comprehensive range of gas mixing and analysis equipment for use on Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) lines will be shown, including LEAK-MASTER® MAPMAX, a fully automatic, in-line, non-destructive, detection system to detect leaks for food and pharmaceutical packers supplying rigid and flexible Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) using vacuum, thermoform, chamber or horizontal/vertical form, fill and seal packaging machines. The latest system has two additional chamber sizes to the existing three, including one for the testing of complete crates/trays.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/03/2021 - International standard OPC-UA makes it possible
- 28/10/2015 - Gas technology app now with inert gas advisor
- 16/04/2015 - Optical measurement of oxygen in packaging
- 16/04/2015 - "Leak-Master Mapmax" for controlling packaging integrity
- 30/06/2014 - Most Powerful 3-Inch Dome Pressure Regulator
- 17/01/2014 - Package leak testing
- 07/06/2013 - Quality control: Mobile gas analysis for pressure lines
- 12/04/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 05/04/2013 - Safety for propylene applications
- 11/01/2013 - New Alarm Module for Gas Mixer
- 20/09/2012 - High pressure constancy for aggressive and corrosive gases New stainless steel pressure regulator
- 03/07/2012 - Gas mixer for "Pieter Schelte"
- 26/04/2012 - Performance Boost for Pressure Regulators
- 27/04/2010 - Witt Industrial Gas Mixing Systems
- 09/04/2010 - Witts' new Hydrobaby measures moisture in gases and compressed air
- 31/03/2010 - Witts' solutions for packaging leak detection and gas analysis at Total 2010
- 08/01/2010 - Witts' solutions at Total Processing & Packaging
- 07/01/2010 - Witt Gas Mixers provide synthetic air for medical applications
- 04/01/2010 - Witt launch new CO² warning device
- 04/12/2009 - New Flashback Arrestor from Witt offers 11 bar protection
- 07/10/2009 - Leaks in packages? Don't get caught out!
- 01/09/2009 - Witts' Gas Flushing Unit with new sensor for food industry reduces gas consumption
- 03/08/2009 - Intelligent gas mixing from WITT helps electronic component manufacturing
- 10/07/2009 - "3 in 1" version of Gas Mixer now available from Witt
- 22/06/2009 - Burn out safety up to 240 bar with Witt Non-Return Valve
- 08/06/2009 - Red Dot award for Witts' multifunction Gas Analyser
- 22/05/2009 - Witt Flashback Arrestors now available for Ethylene
- 19/05/2009 - Witts' key to safety
- 27/03/2009 - Witt appoints new service technician
- 18/03/2009 - OXYBABY® 6.0 - a new generation of Gas Analysers from Witt
- 08/01/2009 - WITT returns to PRO2PAC 2009
- 02/12/2008 - Witt High Purity Filters Maximise Purity of Gas
- 25/11/2008 - Could Synthetic Air Save Lives?
- 24/11/2008 - Witt Switch-Over Unit Provides Continuous Gas Supply
- 01/08/2008 - Cobalt and Witt Unite
- 19/02/2008 - MAPY 4.0 – A NEW MULTIFUNCTIONAL GAS ANALYSER