Little Plumber reduces energy costs
02 August 2012
If you live in a hard water area then you will undoubtedly be aware of the crusty formation of limescale around taps and in kettles. What you can’t see is the layer upon layer of scale that has deposited on the heat exchangers in you boiler or hot water cylinder.These limescale deposits act as an insulator and prevent water from being heated effectively, resulting in a huge loss of energy and increased energy costs. Most domestic boilers in hard water areas will lose around £120 to £200 worth of energy each year and the bigger the property, the more energy will be wasted.
Just a 1/16 of an inch layer of limescale increases energy costs by 10%. while a 1/2 inch layer of limescale increases energy costs by 70%.
Added to increased energy costs is the use of corrosive chemicals to remove limescale and or replacement of appliancesand such as Dishwashers and Washing Machines, both of which are only short term solutions until the limescale starts forming all over again and then it's back to square one. Other increased costs include
Enter the Little Plumber, which is absolutely GUARANTEED to remove limescale and prevent it from reforming. In fact it is so good that Splendid Products Ltd, who make the unit in Oxford, will actually give you your money back if for “any reason” you are not completely satisfied with its performance.
By fitting a Little Plumber unit you will actually save more in a year than the initial purchase cost so it actually pays for itself in the first year and many times more over it's lifetime.
Oh, and don’t forget, it’s made in ENGLAND!!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/09/2018 - Little Plumber SOLOLP2
- 23/02/2018 - Green Lightning Pack
- 31/10/2017 - Get soft water and help reduce CO2
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 20/02/2012 - Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 17/11/2010 - Little Plumber admitted to hospital
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers receive a make-over
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 12/11/2010 - De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 06/03/2009 - Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way
- 19/01/2009 - Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners