Electronic Water Conditioners battle with Energy Saving trust
06 March 2009
Splendid Products, have been trying in vain to seek endorsement from the Energy Saving Trust, for their Little Plumber range of Electronic Water Conditioners, but their many failed attempts, have in themselves, been a waste of energy.
Managing Director, Gavin Beaumont said, “We have estimated that if every house in the U.K. that is in a hard water area had one of these low cost devices fitted, enough energy could be saved to close down four power stations. I have been seeking endorsement from the Energy Saving Trust for some months but all I am told is that they “don’t have the time or the resources” to test my products”
The Little Plumber range of electronic water conditioners is made in Oxford and works not only by preventing lime scale from forming within the plumbing system but also by de-scaling the entire system and associated products, giving reductions in energy consumption, for example, by heating systems becoming more efficient.
Gavin added, “With carbon emissions and environmental impact being key issues, not only for our generation, but also for future generations, it is very frustrating for me to have a product that can make a quantifiable and very real difference to energy consumption, yet be ignored by the very bodies originally set up to look into and to promote products such as these”.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/06/2019 - Brand New site for Splendid Products Ltd
- 21/09/2018 - Little Plumber SOLOLP2
- 23/02/2018 - Green Lightning Pack
- 31/10/2017 - Get soft water and help reduce CO2
- 22/09/2016 - Water softeners and descallers
- 05/02/2016 - New little plumber LP2 unit
- 22/07/2014 - Little Plumber LP3 still performing well after 8 years at Hospital Metalcraft of Blandford Forum in Dorset.
- 22/07/2014 - Global Warming... Well is it or isn’t it?
- 22/07/2014 - FREE Energy Saving Device
- 22/07/2014 - Barak Obama Amongst Others has Called for a Worldwide Effort to Reduce Global Warming.
- 22/07/2014 - A Decade of Hard Water Treatment
- 17/03/2014 - The new LP2+ from Little Plumber
- 25/10/2013 - Electronic Water Softener
- 02/08/2012 - Little Plumber reduces energy costs
- 20/02/2012 - Little Plumber celebrates decade of hard water treatment
- 05/07/2011 - Electronic water descaler vs Ion Exchange water softener
- 07/02/2011 - Little Plumbers' small world of steam room generator maintenance
- 04/02/2011 - Little Plumber keeps steam generator limescale free
- 17/11/2010 - Little Plumber admitted to hospital
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers receive a make-over
- 15/11/2010 - Little Plumbers in good health at Hospital Metalcraft
- 12/11/2010 - Little Plumbers' positive steps in reducing global warming
- 12/11/2010 - De Vere all steamed up with Little Plumber
- 08/02/2010 - Soft water or hard water and what exactly is the difference?
- 24/11/2009 - Splendid relief for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers
- 21/09/2009 - Winter weather is all about energy conservation
- 22/07/2009 - So how do you know if your hard water needs a Little Plumber?
- 08/05/2009 - Grimaldi House combats limescale with Splendid Little Plumber
- 22/04/2009 - The Darling buds of Earth day
- 12/03/2009 - Chalk landmarks mean hard water
- 28/01/2009 - Saving energy the easy way
- 19/01/2009 - Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers benefit from Electronic Hard Water Conditioners