Megger Helps Students Pass
14 July 2008
To promote best practice in electrical testing and to support the electricians of the future, Megger is helping students around the UK with its new and comprehensive Training Centre & College Campaign. The campaign includes the supply of educational maThe material includes nineteen posters explaining the correct procedure for completing all essential electrical testing techniques – insulation, continuity, RCD and loop impedance testing – in line with the 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations and Part P of the Building Regulations.
These posters can be displayed around classrooms for ease of reference, and are accompanied by similar material in CD form, which can be used in lecture presentations or printed for use in student folders.
To further enhance its usefulness, the material is supplied with a copyright waiver agreement enabling it to be used on college intranet sites without the need for special licensing or permission.
With over one hundred years experience, Megger firmly believes in supporting electricians for the future and offers a number of optional extras in this Campaign. On request, Megger will attend classrooms to present on all areas of testing, arrange for wholesalers to make regular contributions, provide instruments on loan, offer discounts to students and educational institutions and organise visits to its Dover development and manufacturing site.
Launched in 2007, the campaign has proved popular with over four hundred colleges and training providers. Megger has recently distributed the first instalment of its educational material, with CDs covering all of the testing requirements relating to the new 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/08/2012 - Megger pinpoints cable faults with accuracy and ease
- 13/08/2012 - Megger acquires SebaKMT
- 13/08/2012 - Megger rewards online excellence
- 13/08/2012 - Measure phase angle quickly and easily with Megger
- 28/03/2011 - Megger catalogues contractor kit comprehensively
- 03/03/2011 - What happened at Newbury?
- 09/02/2011 - Megger’s new multimeter combines safety with versatility
- 11/01/2011 - Check voltage and more with Megger two-pole testers
- 05/01/2011 - Megger earth testers have the clamp of convenience
- 10/11/2010 - Testing to address the transformer threat
- 10/11/2010 - Megger helps keep SS Shieldhall shipshape
- 14/09/2010 - Time is running out for Megger’s money making events
- 07/09/2010 - MEGGER SUPPORT IS THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT!
- 23/07/2010 - Megger ups the ante in oil testing
- 15/07/2010 - Megger socialises online
- 06/07/2010 - Winding resistance quickly and safely with Megger
- 18/03/2010 - Megger’s EGIL simplifies breaker analysis
- 18/03/2010 - New catalogue from Megger is packed with opportunity
- 01/03/2010 - Megger provides contractors with more Business In A Box
- 13/11/2009 - Megger backs a winner with Central Trade Skills
- 04/09/2009 - Megger introduces on site training
- 28/08/2009 - Own Meggers' last ever AVO
- 31/07/2009 - Megger supports IEC 61850 for protective relay testing
- 29/06/2009 - Megger helps trainees with their tests
- 24/04/2009 - Megger measures low resistance anywhere
- 16/04/2009 - Megger has the definitive test for transformer insulation
- 27/03/2009 - Megger delivers versatility in easy relay testing
- 04/03/2009 - Megger Transformer maintenence minimises failure cover risk
- 16/12/2008 - Fancy a Business in a Box?
- 12/12/2008 - Megger Keeps the Western Locomotive Running
- 25/11/2008 - Measurement of Moisture in Oil Made Easy by Megger
- 07/11/2008 - Megger's TDR Plugs Revenue Leaks
- 14/10/2008 - The Transformer
- 13/10/2008 - Megger’s PowerDB Turns Results into Revenue
- 06/10/2008 - Megger say Goodbye to their most Popular Product
- 19/08/2008 - Condition Assessment without a Laptop
- 19/08/2008 - Transformer testing with speed and accuracy
- 17/07/2008 - Earth Testing made Easy
- 16/07/2008 - The case of the flying Megger meters!
- 20/05/2008 - Megger makes testing easier with Bluetooth